Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Back Home - - -


All of our kids, except Korie, were here to greet us last evening when we returned!!!

Kelly and his lovely girlfriend, Cathy. Greg presented her with this "small" diamond and said if his son was slow about asking her, we all wanted her to know that we love her and WE want to marry her!!! Hehehehehehehe Grins all around


Mackinley and Papoo reunited on the porch!!!


Piper's first trip to Papoo's house!!!


Mackinley antics - - - notice the cookie in his hand.


He made himself right at home.

6 Comments:

Blogger Vickie said...

Glad you are home and glad you stopped by tonight! Love ya

7/28/2008 10:17 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I'm glad I stopped by too - - - it's always a good thing to "decompress"

7/28/2008 11:56 PM  
Blogger I can't find my blog said...

Glad you had a nice homecoming! I don't know if you've caught up on your reading yet but I've got 3 giveaways this week-one is a teether that you might want to give baby!

7/29/2008 12:06 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Headless - - - I THOUGHT you were going to say "one is a teether I might want."

7/29/2008 12:07 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

I love that picture of Kelly & Cathy!

7/29/2008 2:39 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Thank you Greg for locking into our family...Cathy!!! I am assuming and HOPE she did accept us and from the smile, I would say that's a YES!!! Congratulations Kelly!!!!

7/29/2008 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home