Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Don't Moon Me


Grammy requested pictures of the moon over the lake. I don't think my camera is up to doing this particular assignment - - - but I really did try!!! Here are three of what I ended up with.








9 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I like the one through the tree!

7/18/2008 5:25 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Me too Keri. Look how bright it is!!! Thanks favorite DIL!!

7/18/2008 8:00 PM  
Blogger Martin LaBar said...

I like the top one.

7/19/2008 3:06 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

The top one is my favorite too.

7/19/2008 3:46 PM  
Blogger Camellia said...

your moon pictures are better than my moon pictures, I only got a dot. I need a better camera.

7/20/2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Camellia, I had to try a lot of settings before I could get a couple semi-decent shots.

7/20/2008 12:51 PM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Oh, how lovely. Nothing like a waterside vacation.

7/20/2008 1:16 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes, Keetha - - - seems we have simultaneous vacations going on!!!

7/21/2008 4:42 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

Great pictures! I love the moon myself. I got some ok pictures but it has to been bright enough. First thought was WOW bright moon!

7/22/2008 4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home