Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Friday, July 25, 2008

A Farewell to the Library

This is it. That sad day that always comes - - - the last day of vacation. Bright and early we will be leaving the northwoods and our little cabin.

This is my last blogging session from the library. I have enjoyed this library - - - it has been an awesome place from which to blog.

This was my favorite library blogging niche. Unfortunately, it must also be the favorite of a lot of people because I couldn't use it every day.


But today as I make this final northwoods post, I AM sitting just like this at my favorite round table.

When I finish posting I always let hubby check his e-mail - - -


And his Facebook.

Tomorrow evening I will blog from our hotel in Mad Town on the way home. Once home, I have one last northwoods post to do, I'm still collecting pictures for that one.

Anyway - - - you have really helped make this vacation fun. I've had more hits and comments on my blog each day than ever before in any other two week period of my entire blogging history. Thanks!!!

I HOPE I can come up with more fun from home to keep you coming back.

TTFN

Or as the CBers say, "over and out."

6 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Keetha! We don't need "more fun," we just need you! In case no one's mentioned it, you have a terrific personality and some pretty good photography skills as well :^).

7/25/2008 11:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Awwwwwwww THANKS Char.

Why didn't somebody TELL me how horribly I misspelled farewell!!!! Spell check doesn't work on the titles. Ah well, I caught it and fixed it now.

7/26/2008 11:20 AM  
Blogger Keri said...

YAY!!!! I know you're not excited to come home but I am SOOO excited for you to be home! :) We miss you guys!

7/26/2008 1:14 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

It is wonderful to be missed!!!!

7/26/2008 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whew ! I am soooo pleased that you changed the spelling on your title.
It was grating on me like fingernails on a chalkboard. :-) :-)

(I have a "thing" about spelling).

7/27/2008 4:03 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Jackie - - - I don't even know how that spelling mistake happened - - - we'll call it a typo. I knew it was wrong the minute I saw it - - - too bad that was the NEXT DAY!!!!

7/28/2008 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home