Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Fur


This and the next two posts finish off my Northwoods Vacation saga. They really go together: Fur, Feathers, and Fins. Enjoy!!

The main furry creature that we saw in the Northwoods was Cheney - - - our vacation dog. He kinda "comes with" the cabin, belonging to the owner, Terry. He stops by several times each day for a visit and a snack.

We also saw deer, rabbits, squirrels, and a fox - - - but didn't manage to capture them with digi cam.

While fishing at Grindstone Lake one day, Greg, Mark, and Bob saw two bears on shore. If you look closely near the white boat rack on the left side of this video, you will see a black spot running left toward the woods. That is a bear cub. Mama bear was nearby and they also took a video of her - - - but for the LIFE OF ME I cannot find her in said video!!


2 Comments:

Blogger Keri said...

I see the black dot running! hehe

7/29/2008 2:41 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yah - - - can you tell it's a bear cub? Actually, there is something about the way it moves that makes me BELIEVE them.

Dad thought he was taking a still picture, the movie part was a total accident. If it had been a still shot I may have been able to zero in on the bear for a closer look.

7/29/2008 4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home