Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I Moved


Due to space issues this blog has moved here.

Please come find me.

Pretty please!?!

5 Comments:

Blogger Megan said...

I Found You!!

(You said you wanted to be found and I thought of Hide-and-Go-Seek)

8/01/2008 10:11 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

So, Megan, did you go to my new blog too?

8/01/2008 10:45 AM  
Blogger Megan said...

Actually...I thought I found your new blog when I wrote the first comment here. But actually I just found your old on...opps! I did find your new blog but my computer keeps kicking me off of it. I was in the middle of checking out "Kyle Cam" - which, by the way, how is Kyle? Is he majoring in photography because those are really REALLY cool pictures! I love looking and taking interesting pictures and those are really cool! (I love taking ordinary things like grass and dishes and making them look interesting). Anyway, tell him I said Hi!

8/02/2008 12:03 AM  
Blogger grammy said...

Testing...testing...this is only a test!!! Ha!! I am trying to see if it will allow me to post on your old blog since I can't open new one and I am having blog withdrawal systems!!! Owwwww...they don't feel good either!!!

8/02/2008 7:34 AM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Well ladies, I do NOT know what is wrong and making it difficult for you to get to the new blog. I don't seem to be having any trouble with it.

Megan, Kyle is fine. His major at BSU is telecommunications. However, you could pray for him as he's searching for what he believes.

8/02/2008 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home