Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Meet Kate

Kate Karibalis. For all the years we've been coming to Hayward and eating at Karb's, she's been our waitress - - - well, most of the time anyway. Her dad started the restaurant which is now owned by her sister and B-I-L.

Anyway, Kate KNOWS what my favorite dish is, and she KNOWS that it's been off the menu for over a year, and she KNOWS I really want to have it again!!! So - - - bless her heart, she sweet talked the chef and just looky here:



Shrimp Scampi Venetienne!! In case you can't see it, those are large shrimp with chicken breast wrapped around them lying on a bed of wild rice and covered with some delectable sauce. Really yummy!!!

Thank you Kate AND Chef for doing this for me. I owe you both a big time feet kissing!!!!!


Greg ate well too with steak, shrimp, and hashbrowns.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

You even have the waitresses in the North Woods hoodwinked!

7/24/2008 4:13 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

That's my plan - - - hoodwink those FOOD PROVIDERS!!!! Hehehehehehehehehe

7/24/2008 4:31 PM  
Blogger Vickie said...

Looks like some good eating around them parts!

7/24/2008 4:49 PM  
Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

gaw-jussss lookin food!

7/24/2008 11:20 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

MMM I would prefer Dad's dish. hehe

7/24/2008 11:37 PM  
Blogger Jewel said...

the perks of... what? haha.

you're authority extends nationwide!

7/25/2008 5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home