Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Saturday, July 19, 2008

So Now - - -


The library is closed - - - at 3 P.M. on a Saturday afternoon - - - and since Greg, Mark, and Jennie LEFT me here to blog while they made their rounds in Hayward, I'm now SITTING on that bench as previously pictured, blogging in an empty parking lot in the middle of the bear-infested Northwoods. Who's worried about me?

Oh - - - If I get too scared I can call their cell phones and they'll come get me - - - - -

I think - - - -

5 Comments:

Blogger Char said...

Brave.

7/19/2008 11:07 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

HEhehehehe - - - it turned out to be quite "busy" around there with cars pulling in and out because I wasn't the ONLY one who didn't know they closed at 3 on Saturday

7/20/2008 12:49 PM  
Blogger Indian Lake Papa said...

Hello? Hello? are you still There?? did the bears get you ??? Hope they did come and get you - your hub, not the bears!

7/20/2008 8:24 PM  
Blogger grammy said...

Two days and we haven't heard...you act like you're on vacation!!! Whazzup????

7/21/2008 12:09 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Oh dear - - - sorry to leave my adoring blogging fans in the lurch - - - I'll blog about the "whys and wherefores" today - - - I HOPE.

7/21/2008 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home