Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Vacation "Clips"

AWESOME cloud bank


More "meeses" - - - - Gary Moose (My friend Geezer)

And Keetha Moose.


Musky anyone?


Getting ready for the fall College Football season!


This is what Greggie does at the library if he has to wait for me to finish blogging AFTER he's made his rounds of all the tackle shops!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Leigh of Tales from Bloggeritaville said...

good pics

7/24/2008 11:19 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

That muskie is intimidating!

7/24/2008 11:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha said...

Love the moose shots. :-)

7/25/2008 3:05 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Keri - - - the Musky is part of the fishing museum. It is a building and people go inside it. I never have 'cause I never wanted to pay the entrance fee.

7/25/2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger Gerson & Betsy said...

They have couches in the library?? Does anyone else think that is strange or have I just been out of the country TOO long?

7/25/2008 6:35 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

Yes - - - they had that little room with my favorite round table and a SECTIONAL couch!!!! The couch was Greg's favorite part.

This library even had a fireplace with a seating area in front of it and another seating area in front of the "glass wall" of windows whose view I showed earlier in my posting. Quite the place, really!!!

7/26/2008 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home