Greg 'n Keetha Stuff

OK, let's be honest. This is really KEETHA stuff. Sometimes I write about Greg - - - but he has never in his life made one single post of his own. He has occasionally made a comment or two. So - - - come on in and visit with me, Keetha, for a while. I'd love it if you left your foot prints. (Interpretation: COMMENT PLEASE ;-)

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wisconsin Rapids, Wisconsin, United States

Come on in. I'm a Wisconsin Badger who is Older than Dirt, Busy, Bubbly, Passionate, and a Prolific Communicator.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Weekend Adventures

Nope - - - a bear did NOT come out of the woods and eat me on Saturday. I was not bothered nor molested by anyone or anything as I sat in front of the library waiting for Greg to come back and get me.

However, on Sunday when I tried to blog (remember - - - the library ISN'T open then) I ran into glitch after glitch trying to get online and stay online at various and sundry places around Hayward.

Finally in desperation I gave up and decided to walk to Greg - - - - only I couldn't find him and walked blocks and blocks in the rather warm sunshine carrying lappy. By the time I found him, I was hot and tired and out of the blogging frame of mind.

I'm trying to make up today for my crass lack of blogativity over the weekend!!!


Other than the blogging faux pas (as if anyone really cared that I missed blogging) we had a fun weekend.


Spent some time on the put-put course - - -


Nope, I didn't win - - - not even close.


We also headed back the West's Dairy


Where we each indulged in our favorite flavors - - -


Mine was chocolate peanut-butter in a waffle cone dish.


Surprise, surprise - - - the boys fished.



And hello!! What is this??? It's a fish, it's a dolphin, it's a submarine - - -


Oh, it's super Greggie snorkeler.

6 Comments:

Blogger nancygrayce said...

I wish I had that chocolate peanut butter ice cream right now! What a lovely little town and your cabin is adorable.....I agree there can never be too many sunset pictures. I'm glad you're having such a good time! I can pass on the football, oh, and the fishing! :)

7/21/2008 5:50 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

I don't fish either, Nancy Grayce. But I have books and puzzles and blogging - - - so I'm happy as a CLAM

7/21/2008 5:51 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

Hey that's cool! Did he see anything exciting down there?

7/21/2008 6:26 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

He saw fish!! Blue Gill and a smallie. He was way out toward the middle of our bay when I saw what he was doing - - - that made me a little nervous 'cause there were a few boats going kinda near him - - - so I sat on the dock and watched since he doesn't have a snorkeling buddy.

7/22/2008 2:19 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

That icecream looks away better than the golfing and diving!

7/22/2008 4:10 PM  
Blogger Keetha Broyles said...

LOL Heather!!! We enjoy a little put-put tourney, which I always lose.

7/22/2008 4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home